2 March 2010

Birthday cropping

It seems to have become a bit of an annual thing that a group of us travel to PaperArts in Stroud to crop & chat for Emma's birthday. We were a week early this year as we are all so busy next week, but that didn't matter.

Armed with lots of yummy goodies (weightwatchers of course) we set off after the school run for a fun day out. Although we didn't actually start cropping until well after 11 o'clock (we were too busy looking at all Fiona's gorgeous stash & doing lots of shopping), we all got around to doing something eventually and Emma even finished a LO using a piece of paper that she had just bought - unheard of!

We shared a bottle of bubbly (sadly not alcoholic - fewer calories that way) at lunchtime and I think everyone apart from me managed to complete at least one LO in the time we had. See that's what happens when I travel light - I don't have the bits & pieces I need to finish things off! LOL But I did cut out a gingerbread house which took ages and made a mini book to hide behind it. Plus I only have the journalling to do on another LO, so when they are finished I will try & get around to posting them on here. Goodness knows when that will be though!

So here we are toasting Emma's birthday - hope you have a good day my friend and at least we managed to celebrate even if it was early!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I'll look forward to seeing those layouts finished! It was a great day, hope I can tag along again next year!

Emu said...

I had a lovely day!
Here's to next year. Scrapbooking and good friends. What more could a girl ask for? xx