22 February 2010

Unusual layout


Now you are probably thinking that it doesn't look unusal at all! Well it's not the LO as such that is unusual, but more the fact that I did it in the first place!
You see, this was based on a Page Maps sketch and done in response to a page call. Now I wouldn't normally even consider entering something like that, as I don't think my scrapping is good enough, but I liked the sketch & had just the right photos for it, so I decided to have a go!
I wasn't selected, but then I never thought I would be. But it made me do the LO and use photos that I probably wouldn't have bothered scrapping if it hadn't been for the challenge. I'm really pleased with how it turned out & I hope you like it too!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Its FAB! And even more gorgeous "IRL" x

Corinna Mazzotta said...

Aaarrrggghh. You know who that made me think of don't you? LOL