22 February 2010

Nothing changes

Well as you can see (that is if any of you are still out there reading this after so long) it has been well over a year since I last posted.

Nothing at all in 2009 and that was all due to my health! I started the year with a very scary chest / throat infection that stopped me breathing altogether, and ended it taking myself off to hospital with a suspected blood clot on my lungs. Fortunately, that one turned out to be not so serious as we first thought, but it was very stressful, especially as I was on my own (Anthony was working away abroad).

2010 started the same way with me feeling poorly on New Years Eve & it turning into yet another chest infection that laid me low for a good 4 weeks.

But here I am, feeling healthier and hoping to start blogging again. Now I'm not promising that it will be weekly or anything like that, but I do hope that more of my scrapbook layouts will end up on here and since I have a new camera to play with, hopefully lots of pics too.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Good to see you blogging again.

Sandie said...

Woo-hoo you're back in the blogging world again!!!