21 August 2008

So fed up!

I am sooooo fed up of being poorly. Haven't felt myself for a while now, but its got to the stage where I am in bed yet again, with suspected tonsilitis (3rd bout this year). I know its because I haven't been looking after myself properly, but that's because I haven't had the energy to do stuff so its been a vicious circle.

Anyway, apart from that its been a few weeks of catching up with friends, a bit of scrapbooking, and a lovely child free long weekend (they went to stay with my parents for a mini holiday).

We went out for dinner with the in-laws to celebrate their wedding anniversary, didn't get up until 9.30 Sat morning (how nice was that!?) had a shopping trip and coffee in Starbucks - bliss to not have to worry about the boys - went to a couple of BBQ's at friends houses and although we were going to go to the cinema , we decided we couldn't be bothered so bought a DVD (National Treasure - great film!) and some popcorn & had a cozy night in for two. All in all a fantastically relaxing weekend.

Looking forward to a long family bank holiday weekend. No firm plans as much will depend on the weather, apart from Sunday lunch with some good friends so I just hope I am feeling better, especially as Anthony has the day off tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

C'mon when are you updating this with some of that fab work you've been doing lately????

Corinna Mazzotta said...

Mmmmm, lets see - when I have some time and a computer that works properly perhaps! :o)