21 March 2008

Thanks!

What do you do when your hubby turns to you late on Maundy Thursday and says "Oops, I haven't got my Mum & Dad an Easter card!"?

Send him out to Asda to get one? Well no, not this time, as he had an op on Tuesday and hasn't been out of the house since.

Battle through the crowds on Easter Saturday, knowing that you are only going to be able to get whatever is left whether he likes it or not? No chance! :o)

No, you turn to Karen's blog, print off her Easter project instructions and set about making your own! Here is my version of her design.



Thanks so much for getting us out of a hole Karen!

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. We are off to church for a morning of children's activities and then looking forward to fish and chips for tea. Well it is Good Friday!

1 comment:

Karbee said...

Thanks so much for using it makes me feel so happy to see people having fun with my little creations. Happy Easter!