23 March 2010

It was worth it! (And no this isn't a l'oreal advert)

Well all the pain & hassle of the dieting that I have been doing for the past 5 weeks has been worth it, as on Saturday 13th March I finally managed to get into my bridesmaid dress for my sister's civil partnership.

 
I must admit that sitting down was a little painful as the boning in the bodice stabbed me in the stomach, and by the evening reception I really had had enough - couldn't breathe (and therefore couldn't dance), couldn't eat (not even a cupcake & you can see how gorgeous they were - all handmade by my amazing mum!) and couldn't wait to get it off!


Although I wasn't looking forward to wearing it (because of the colour) I don't think I looked too bad, even if I do say so myself. But what do you think -and be honest!

5 comments:

Anthony said...

I think you looked amazing - but then again I'm biased :-)

Emu said...

What a lovely husband!
You did look amazing and I like the shorter hair. Well done on getting to goal. xx

Emu said...

What a lovely husband!
You did look amazing and I like the shorter hair. Well done on getting to goal. xx

Sandie said...

You looked AMAZING!!!!!! Well done on losing that weight too xx

Jools said...

You look fabulous darling. I love the colour of the dress.